Sunday, May 10, 2009

BELATED!!

okay, so it's been a really long time since i've updated....a REALLY long time! i keep meaning to sit down and go through all of our photos and collect my thoughts and to just write an amazing post that will redeem me from being on hiatus for 3 1/2 months....but now there's so much pressure;) but here goes (and by the way, i have committed myself - not to the looney bin just yet, but to update AT LEAST once a week from now on)

Let's start with the boys Christmas photo (wow, this is sad!)


For more precious photos from Christmas 2008 check them out here.

Umm...the rest of January and February are pretty much a blurr but here are some random pics from the camera on my phone (excuse the high quality) and some from our friend Jackson's b-day party at Main Stay Farms in late February.

Ian and our friend Camdyn hanging out at the awesome playground at Main Stay Farms - I should have gotten a picture of the awesome tree house and everything else - it was incredible!!

Camdyn and Ian stopping for a quick farmer pose


....and the best part of any birthday party....CAKE!!!!


Our friend Boston had a fun Easter egg hunt and train ride at the zoo the week before Easter. The boys had a blast playing on the playground, hunting eggs, and their first train ride!

Hudson LOVED swinging!!

Big brother Ian giving Hudson a little push


Hudson and Ian riding the train

We celebrated Easter with an awesome morning of worship and then had two more egg hunts - one at aunt Susan's with lots and lots of candy and another at grandma Shunk's where the eggs were filled with quarters!!! Ian was SO excited to find the quarters - I think he ended up banking around $6 to put in his piggy bank.
grandma Doris and Hudson (his favorite part was shaking the eggs;)


Ian had SO much fun!


Since I've yet to figure out an easy way to drag pictures around on here - I'm going to post the boy's birthday pics and fun in a separate post. So...until then (and the plan is about a half hour;)...ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. Isn't it hard to believe how much they've grown since Christmas?!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much they've changed since their Christmas Picture. I know Rachel We just posted that...but those were my thoughts EXACTLY!

beccadawnruss said...

Ian is such a sweet big brother and is so grown-up!! Also, I can't believe how much Hudson has changed just from Christmas! Sweet boys and one of my favorite families!!! LOVE!

Jenn said...

Yea!! Finally! If I read the Wacky Winter Wonder one more time...I probably have it memorized anyway:) Thanks for linking my blog to your post awesome!